PLC Outpost

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

PLC Outpost

Post by Gilbert Y » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:25 am

The newest and smallest of PLC Thingee line of filters. I have only come up with this idea a few days ago and made only three for Axpona next week.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/17843311@ ... 574882717/

What is this? It's a small filter inside the yellow plug. It's the same yellow plug we use for Yalo Bulala. Few people in the last few months bought a Puck and ask if they plug their power bar into the puck, would the power bar benefit from the Puck and would it degrade the performance from the Puck. Yes and no. Yes, the Puck is going to stop the noise from the wall. But there are noise everywhere the power cord from the power bar and other components which plug into the power bar will dump noise back into the power bar which the Puck won't help you.

Solution? Get a PLC Thingee, FX2 or FX2 X0e. Even better, upgrade to BC6000/X0e, BC30X1 or BC60X1. Yeah sure, we expect everybody to do that. We, or at least me, are crazy but we are not that far gone.

Therefore, if you don't want to spend that USD220.00 for a basic PLC Thingee at the moment and you already have a power bar and perhaps able to find a spare outlet, then get this PLC Outpost and plug it into that spare outlet. It will help clean up the noise. If you ask me would that do as well as the more expensive units, my answer NO, it doesn't. You get what you pay for but this Outpost will help to some degree.

Outpost has another applications, use multiple of three or more and plug them into various outlets of the room. Plug them into different circuits in the same room or even around the house. It will decrease the airborne RFI and EMI into your system. Noise are everywhere and we can only do some much. They will never completely go away but do as much as you can and enjoy the rest of it.

Oh...... I suppose the next question is how much. It's USD55.00 each and a pack of three of USD150.00. It is available for sale right now. We are building more as we speak but we can only bring three to Axpona next week for demo.

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Post by Gilbert Y » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:27 am

Marketing BS has to wait because I am going to Axpona on Monday.

Additional info: This Outpost is designed to only taken up one space from your power bar. Notices the black silicone is smaller than the diameter of the yellow plug. Therefore you only need one space per unit.

masluck
Advanced Member

an Enhancement.....

Post by masluck » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:47 pm

C'mon Gil But,

Put some faces on those dudes with some different colored sillycone...

:D :D :D :D

Mark

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Re: an Enhancement.....

Post by Gilbert Y » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:42 pm

masluck wrote:C'mon Gil But,

Put some faces on those dudes with some different colored sillycone...

:D :D :D :D

Mark
Faces, yes. Different color, may be. You know, I am crazy and I want to be crazy and I am acting crazy but I still have to make a living. I can't put faces on all of them and expect people to buy and use them, mon.

:lol: 8)

masluck
Advanced Member

Post by masluck » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:22 pm

Understood....

But for those chosen few.....who see it all for what it is...humor in a glass...faces...

:D :D :D :D :D

Mark

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Post by Gilbert Y » Fri May 29, 2015 9:19 pm

Here is the BS from the web site.

http://www.tlp-audio.com/page157aa.html

BlueKnight
Advanced Member

Post by BlueKnight » Sat May 30, 2015 6:38 am

Gilbert Y wrote:Here is the BS from the web site.

http://www.tlp-audio.com/page157aa.html
Good Boo Chit!

The reason Gil But has been successful and busier than a one arm coat hanger for the past 25 years, is because he listens to his customers and dealers who BTW are just as crazy. Yep...We are a weird bunch....