New integrated coming...

esoxhntr
Dealer

New integrated coming...

Post by esoxhntr » Sat May 02, 2015 8:15 am

I have the pleasure of beta testing a new Blue Circle integrated this weekend. As you can see, it has a tube. It also has a switch to bypass the tube circuit. I don't know what the new model name will be, but if this one goes to production it will likely be in the same price range as the DAR. There are some possibilities for the Tube and Solid State options on this one, but I'll let Gilbert provide those details. Suffice it to say that 12 hours in, it sounds like it's going to be a winner!

bobneill
Advanced Member

New Integrated

Post by bobneill » Sat May 02, 2015 5:17 pm

Which tube, 6SN7 or 6922? As if I couldn't guess.

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Re: New Integrated

Post by Gilbert Y » Mon May 04, 2015 1:58 pm

bobneill wrote:Which tube, 6SN7 or 6922? As if I couldn't guess.
6SN7.......... 8)

ERM
Advanced Member

Re: New integrated coming...

Post by ERM » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:25 am

esoxhntr wrote:I have the pleasure of beta testing a new Blue Circle integrated this weekend. As you can see, it has a tube. It also has a switch to bypass the tube circuit. I don't know what the new model name will be, but if this one goes to production it will likely be in the same price range as the DAR. There are some possibilities for the Tube and Solid State options on this one, but I'll let Gilbert provide those details. Suffice it to say that 12 hours in, it sounds like it's going to be a winner!

A month later, can you please gives an update on it's sonic vurtues?